Thursday 23 September 2010

Public Submissions to the Greek Cultural Property Request

.
This link was in my sidebar while the public submissions were being accepted, but it was taking up space there (I put it in "Apologists and Propagandists of the Current Form of the No-Questions-Asked Antiquities Trade etc.", presciently as it turned out), so I'm moving it here for future reference. At the time of writing there were 1347 comments. In a post below I have a last (?) look at them. I expect we will be hearing about the oral presentations on October 12th later.
Public Submissions on Notice of Receipt by the US State Department of Cultural Property Request From the Government of the Hellenic Republic (Docket DOS-2010-0339)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.